Please read information below to help answer any questions you may have regarding this event.
- April 29-30, 2023
- 8u, 10u, 13u, and 14u Divisions
- Some age divisions may be separated by classification if there at least 6 teams in each classification.
- 3 game minimum
- Turf Infields; zero rainouts in 2022
- Teams must be sanctioned with Game 7 for 2023.
- Sanction Fee ($50) must be paid prior to tournament registration
- RINGS Awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams
- Homerun Derby 10u Saturday noon – 4:00
- Entry Fee – $535 10u-14u
- Entry Fee – $395 8u
- NO gate fees
Payment secures your spot in this event.
The event registration fee must be paid to confirm your team’s spot in the tournament.
Teams that choose to pay later may be moved to the waitlist if other teams register and pay before them, regardless of when they register.
Divisions may sell out prior to the payment deadline. The number of spots in any given division may fluctuate.
Online Payment Fee:
When paying with a credit card or debit card, there will be an online processing fee. This fee is not refundable and not able to be applied as a credit.
The processing fee is a convenience fee paid to the credit card processor.
You can mail a check to avoid this fee. Please call or email the office when you mail your check with check number and we can confirm your entry. You must contact a director directly. Please do not text.
April 29 - April 30
1200 N 36th St
Quincy, IL 62301 US