900 N. 5th | Warsaw, IL
Originally established in 1860, the structure’s witnessed a colorful history, including the rise and fall of prohibition. Restored by its current owners in 2017, now a full restaurant & bar with a killer “build-a-burger” menu on the scenic Mississippi bluffs along the great river road.
Situated atop a rising slope above the Mississippi, this stout building has seen a colorful history. Now beautifully restored, the Brewery offers a restaurant, bar, and outdoor terrace with prime river views. Closed seasonally after New Year’s Eve.